Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello again...

So, it's been awhile...and I could make up a million excuses but I know my dearest Uncle and only faithful subscriber would not think they were good enough.

So, a lot of things have happened since I last posted (Dec of last year).  First, I got a job at Braum's, even though I did everything but swear that I would never work there.  It's been okay.  The first night was easy...I couldn't understand why in the world my brother hated working there.  The next night I worked I called my Mom crying saying I was going to quit and I hated it so much, and it was the worst job in the world.  Even though she promised that it would get better, I didn't believe her but, Moms are always right...it did get better.  I can't say that I enjoy it, but it doesn't totally suck.  I work with fantastic people; my manager and shift managers are amazing.

Even though I am quitting Braum's soon (when I do I will have worked there six months and am moving back home) I believe I will miss a few things.  I really do think this job was a blessing; I learned a lot and have met many incredible people (and not so incredible people -will explain in next blog).

I will be sure to write more, both current and past...but I think this is enough for tonight.  I just wanted my dearest Uncle to know that I am actually going to write on this thing.

Oh, and by the way...it was totally Opa's fault Sheperd K, he is the one who left you only an ounce of lunch meat :p

No comments:

Post a Comment